The hair transplant price in Spain will depend mainly on the number of follicles implanted, this number may vary from one patient to another.
Each patient has a different level of alopecia and different causes, the hair surgeon will evaluate the follicular units that will need to be transplanted, always taking into account the best aesthetic, natural and satisfactory result for the patient.
In our hair clinic in Valencia Spain, the medical consultation is free, informative and without obligation. It is in the medical consultation where the degree of baldness and the amount of hair to be implanted will be evaluated.
The price of the hair graft at Clínica de Freitas is marked by the following conditions and factors.
Factors that determine the hair transplant price in Spain
- Number of follicles to be transplanted according to the alopecia and how advanced it is. In case of advanced baldness, more follicular units will be needed.
- Depending on the patient's needs, one or two typical sessions can vary from 1,100 to more than 3,000 transplanted grafts.
- Repair of scars made by other techniques (strip or strip), hair transplant with bad results made by bad professionals. The price will be personalized according to the difficulty of each case.
- BHT (Body Hair Transplant) usually has a higher price due to the difficulty of the extraction. The type of follicular transplant technique in our surgeries are performed only by the F.U.E. technique.
- Depending on the amount of hair in the donor area available.
- Characteristics of the donor hair (hair caliber, hair texture, hair color). It may interfere with the surgery increasing the difficulty of the surgery.
Important to know:
- Hair transplant costs will also decrease as the surgical session increases.
- For those patients who choose to perform more than one procedure to achieve their expectations, they will be bonused by Dr. de Freitas and will benefit from a lower cost in the following surgeries.
- That is why it is important to have a clinical consultation where a hair analysis is performed to assess the degree of baldness that the patient has to date and to delimit the areas to be implanted.
What costs are included in the hair transplant procedure?
Hair transplants are the best option when talking about hair restoration or recovering lost hair, especially when the permanence of the transplanted hair is taken into account.
Hair surgery is the only permanent solution to hair loss.
When a patient is going to undergo hair surgery, previously during the consultation will be indicated depending on the number of follicles to be implanted if the surgery will be 1 or 2 procedures.
The hair surgery procedures are:
- 1 day procedures: Up to 1,600 follicles.
- 2 day procedures: 2,000 to 3,200 follicles.
Costs that are added to the procedure:
- Medical fees
- Nursing staff
- Operating room expenses
- Medical supplies
- Local anesthesia
- Postoperative revisions (Travel expenses are the patient's responsibility).
We believe in honesty, transparency and patient care, we try to ensure these concepts from the first contact until after your intervention, aiming to make the patient feel in safe and professional hands.